Controlled by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
Authorizing the President of the Fairmount Park Commission and the Executive Director of Fairmount Park, on behalf of the City, to enter into a Master Lease providing for the lease by the City to the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development of a portion of the west corner of Arch Street, 16th Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway, and under which PAID will be required to enter into an agreement pursuant to which PAID will sublease the property to The Philadelphia Holocaust Remembrance Foundation, Inc., for the development, construction and operation of an educational facility and memor
- (minutes) April 23, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs by CITY COUNCIL
- June 1, 2009: HEARING HELD by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- Bill 170989: Authorizing the Commissioner of the Department of Parks and Recreation, on behalf of the City, to en...
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.