ZONING AND PLANNING
FRANKFORD SPECIAL SERVICES DISTRICT
Controlled by Committee on Rules
Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Zoning and Planning," by amending Section 14-1619, entitled "Frankford Avenue Special District Controls," by changing the boundaries of the area subject to the controls of the District, by changing the name of the District and by adding provisions with regard to signs.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09034801.pdf
- (minutes) April 30, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 3, 2009: HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- AMENDED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090510: June 10, 2009 To the President and Members of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuant to Section 2...
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.