ZONING AND PLANNING
DELAWARE RIVER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
Controlled by Committee on Rules
Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Zoning and Planning," by creating a new Section 14-1636, entitled "Delaware River Conservation District," providing for special use rules for development along the North Delaware River, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09034901.pdf
- (minutes) April 30, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- June 3, 2009: AMENDED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090510: June 10, 2009 To the President and Members of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuant to Section 2...
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.