Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan Nos. 146 and 271 by striking from the City Plan and vacating Shackamaxon Street from Delaware Avenue southeastwardly to a dead end and reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for various utility purposes within the lines of Shackamaxon Street being stricken and by relocating portions of the southeasterly curbline of Delaware Avenue from Ellen Street to Shackamaxon Street, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09035900.pdf
- (minutes) April 30, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- May 26, 2009: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090510: June 10, 2009 To the President and Members of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuant to Section 2...
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- Delaware Avenue from Ellen Street to Shackamaxon Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 701 Ramona Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19124, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Front St & Cambria St, Philadelphia, PA 19133, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- 3201 Fox Street, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.