Controlled by Committee on Rules
To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land located within an area bounded by Broad Street, the Delaware Expressway, Pattison Avenue, Packer Avenue, Delaware River and League Island Boulevard Extended.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09038100.pdf
- (minutes) May 7, 2009: Introduced (By Request) and Referred by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- May 26, 2009: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090510: June 10, 2009 To the President and Members of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuant to Section 2...
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.