ONE WAY STREET REGULATIONS
Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Establishing a one way regulation on Belgrade Street, from Ash Street to Pratt Street, northbound.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09040400.pdf
- (minutes) May 14, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- June 3, 2009: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.