Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Authorizing the paving of Fourth Street from Westmoreland Street to Ontario Street and Westmoreland Street from Lawrence Street to Fourth Street, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09044100.pdf
- (minutes) May 21, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 3, 2009: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.