Amending Chapters 10-611 and 12-800 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled, respectively, "Sidewalk Behavior" and "Bicycle Regulations and Penalties," to authorize the Department of Streets to designate sidewalks on which bicycle riding is permissible, providing for penalties, and making technical changes, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09044401.pdf
- (minutes) May 21, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- June 3, 2009: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- AMENDED by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.