Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Section 19-203 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Payroll Deductions," to add the United Service Organizations to the list of designated payees to whom an employee may direct payroll deductions; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09057001.pdf
- (minutes) Sept. 17, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 20, 2009: HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- AMENDED by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- (minutes) Oct. 22, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Oct. 29, 2009: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 4, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090823: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090468, 090518, 090569, 090570, 090572, 09057...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.