Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Amending Chapter 6-300 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Food," by amending Section 6-301, entitled "Food Establishments," and amending Chapter 12-900 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Parking Regulations And Penalties," by amending Section 12-901, entitled "Stopping, Standing or Parking Prohibited at Certain Places", by prohibiting the parking and storage of mobile food vending vehicles on the public streets and rights-of-way whenever food is not being loaded or off-loaded, prepared, manufactured, cooked, processed, dressed, served or distributed from that vehicle, all under certain terms
Read the full Bill: Bill No. 09066900.pdf
- (minutes) Sept. 24, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 13, 2009: RECESSED by Committee on Streets and Services Notes: Held until the call of the Chair
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.