Authorizing transfers in appropriations for Fiscal Year 2010 within the Grants Revenue Fund from the Director of Finance - Federal Stimulus Funding to certain or all City offices, departments, boards and commissions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09073600.pdf
- (minutes) Oct. 22, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 19, 2009: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Appropriations
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Appropriations
- RECESSED by Committee on Appropriations Notes: Held until 12/3/09 at 9:00 A.M.
- Dec. 3, 2009: HEARING HELD by Committee on Appropriations
- (minutes) ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Appropriations
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Appropriations
- (minutes) Dec. 10, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 16, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090944: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 080025, 090736, 090737, 090738, 090739, 09074...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.