GRANTS REVENUE FUND
Controlled by Committee on Appropriations
Authorizing transfers in appropriations for Fiscal Year 2009 within the Grants Revenue Fund from certain or all City offices, departments, boards and commissions to certain or all City offices, departments, boards and commissions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09074000.pdf
- (minutes) Oct. 22, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 19, 2009: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Appropriations
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Appropriations
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Appropriations
- (minutes) Dec. 3, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 10, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 16, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090944: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 080025, 090736, 090737, 090738, 090739, 09074...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.