Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Establishing a no parking regulation on the 5000 block of Nevada Street, on the southern side.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09074300.pdf
- (minutes) Oct. 22, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 8, 2009: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Dec. 10, 2009: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 17, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 13, 2010: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100045: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090707, 090713, 090714-A, 090735, 090741, 090...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.