Controlled by Committee of the Whole
Amending Title 6 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Health Code," to eliminate licensing requirements and revise fees with respect to certain food establishments; to eliminate licensing requirements for barber and beauty shops; to eliminate permitting requirements for laser light shows; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09077401.pdf
- (minutes) Oct. 29, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Re-Referred to the Committee of the Whole by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 9, 2009: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee of the Whole
- HEARING HELD by Committee of the Whole
- AMENDED by Committee of the Whole
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee of the Whole
- (minutes) Dec. 10, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 17, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 13, 2010: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100045: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090707, 090713, 090714-A, 090735, 090741, 090...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.