GRANTS REVENUE FUND
Controlled by Committee on Appropriations
Authorizing transfers in appropriations for Fiscal Year 2010 from the Grants Revenue Fund, the Director of Finance - Provision for Other Grants to the General Fund, the Department of Revenue and the Grants Revenue Fund, the Department of Revenue.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09083100.pdf
- (minutes) Nov. 19, 2009: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 3, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Appropriations
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Appropriations
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Appropriations
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 10, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 16, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090944: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 080025, 090736, 090737, 090738, 090739, 09074...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Last action: Dec. 16, 2009