Amending Section 10-1001 of Title 10 ("Regulation of Individual Conduct and Activity") of The Philadelphia Code relating to fees charged by the Commissioner of Records by modifying the amount of such fees, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09084900.pdf
- (minutes) Nov. 19, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 9, 2009: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- (minutes) Dec. 10, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 17, 2009: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 13, 2010: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100045: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090707, 090713, 090714-A, 090735, 090741, 090...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.