Amending Section 10-1001 of Title 10 ("Regulation of Individual Conduct and Activity") of The Philadelphia Code relating to fees charged by the Commissioner of Records by modifying the amount of such fees, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: Bill No. 09085000.pdf
- (minutes) Nov. 19, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 9, 2009: HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- (minutes) Dec. 10, 2009: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Oct. 13, 2011: WITHDRAWN by CITY COUNCIL
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.