GRANTS REVENUE FUND
Controlled by Committee on Appropriations
Authorizing transfers in appropriations for Fiscal Year 2010 within the Grants Revenue Fund from the Director of Finance - Federal Stimulus Funding to certain or all City offices, departments, boards and commissions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10000100.pdf
- (minutes) Jan. 28, 2010: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 10, 2010: Cancellation of Scheduled Public Hearing by Committee on Appropriations
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Appropriations
- Feb. 24, 2010: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Appropriations
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Appropriations
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Appropriations
- (minutes) Feb. 25, 2010: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 4, 2010: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- March 5, 2010: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100176: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090878, 090879, 100001 and 100002, which were...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.