Controlled by Committee on Rules
Amending Section 14-304 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "C-3 Commercial District," amending Section 14-1402 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Parking in Residential Districts," and amending Section 14-1405 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Off-street Loading," all under certain terms and conditions .
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10015601.pdf
- (minutes) March 11, 2010: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- May 12, 2010: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- AMENDED by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- (minutes) May 13, 2010: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) May 20, 2010: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 1, 2010: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100325: May 5, 2010 To The President and Members of the Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuant...
- COMMUNICATION 100454: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100092-A, 100115, 100116, 100117, 100119, 100...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.