GRANTS REVENUE FUND
Controlled by Committee on Appropriations
Authorizing transfers in appropriations for Fiscal Year 2010 within the Grants Revenue Fund from the Director of Finance - Federal Stimulus Funding to the Department of Parks and Recreation - Parks, the Department of Human Services - Philadelphia Prisons and the District Attorney.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10021700.pdf
- (minutes) April 8, 2010: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations by CITY COUNCIL
- April 29, 2010: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Appropriations
- (minutes) ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Appropriations
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Appropriations
- (minutes) May 6, 2010: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- May 19, 2010: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100406: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100093, 100216, 100217 and 100227, which were...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.