Authorizing the striking from City Plan No. 169 and abandoning of a portion of a right-of-way for construction and maintenance of sewer which extends southeastwardly and southwardly from City Avenue, southwest of 54th Street, and the plotting on the City Plan of a right-of-way for drainage and sewer purposes in an alternate location east of the said existing right-of-way and authorizing acceptance of the grant to the City of the said proposed right-of-way, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10036600.pdf
- (minutes) May 20, 2010: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 2, 2010: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) June 3, 2010: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 17, 2010: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- June 30, 2010: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100526: June 16, 2010 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pursua...
- COMMUNICATION 100591: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090708, 100187, 100223, 100224, 100282, 10028...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.