BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
Amending Chapter 20-1700 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Philadelphia Re-Entry Employment Program ("PREP") for Ex-Offenders," and amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Privilege Taxes," by modifying the duties of certain City officials with respect to the PREP program; by expanding eligibility for the PREP tax credit and modifying the terms of the PREP tax credit; and by providing for the participation of certain tax-exempt organizations in the PREP program, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10036901.pdf
- (minutes) May 20, 2010: Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 3, 2010: AMENDED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- (minutes) June 10, 2010: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 17, 2010: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- June 30, 2010: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100591: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090708, 100187, 100223, 100224, 100282, 10028...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.