Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 58 by striking from the City Plan and vacating Olive Street from Tenth Street to Hutchinson Street and Hutchinson Street from Olive Street to Brown Street, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10046400.pdf
- (minutes) June 10, 2010: Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 18, 2010: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Dec. 2, 2010: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 9, 2010: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 5, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110035: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100464, 100544, 100675, 100676, 100679, 10068...
- COMMUNICATION 100596: September 1, 2010 To The President and Members of the Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pu...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- Hutchinson Street from Olive Street to Brown Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 701 Ramona Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19124, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Front St & Cambria St, Philadelphia, PA 19133, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- 3201 Fox Street, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.