Amending Chapter 2-200 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Recording of Deeds," by modifying the requirements for the recording of deeds, providing for certain fees and making certain technical changes, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10048701.pdf
- (minutes) June 17, 2010: Referred to the Committee on Law and Government by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 22, 2010: AMENDED by Committee on Law and Government
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Law and Government
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Law and Government
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Law and Government
- (minutes) Sept. 23, 2010: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Sept. 30, 2010: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 20, 2010: NO ACTION TAKEN by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100698: October 20, 2010 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: ...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.