Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 149 by striking from the City Plan and vacating the legally open portions of Hartwell Lane from a point approximately two-hundred seventy-seven feet southwest of Seminole Street to a point approximately sixty-four feet further southwestwardly therefrom and reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for water main purposes and public utility purposes within the lines of the portion of Hartwell Lane being stricken and authorizing acceptance of the grant to the City of the said right-of-way, under certain terms
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10067600.pdf
- (minutes) Oct. 21, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 18, 2010: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Dec. 2, 2010: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 9, 2010: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 5, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100855: December 1, 2010 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pur...
- COMMUNICATION 110035: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100464, 100544, 100675, 100676, 100679, 10068...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.