Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on portions of various City Plans, within the vicinity of the Delaware Expressway (I-95) from the Vine Street Expressway (I-676) to the Philadelphia - Bucks County Line by placing on the City Plan, striking from the City Plan, relocating, and revising portions of the Delaware Expressway, its right-of-way, interchanges, and ramp connections and placing on the City Plan, striking from the City Plan, vacating, abandoning, relocating, and revising the lines and grades of intersecting and adjacent streets, roads, avenues, and rights-of-way affected there
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10067900.pdf
- (minutes) Oct. 21, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 18, 2010: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Dec. 2, 2010: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 9, 2010: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 5, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100855: December 1, 2010 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pur...
- COMMUNICATION 110035: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100464, 100544, 100675, 100676, 100679, 10068...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.