Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 307 by striking from the City Plan and vacating Ridge Avenue from Vine Street to the intersection of Eighth Street and Race Street and reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for various purposes within the lines of Ridge Avenue being stricken and authorizing acceptance of the grant to the City of the said right-of-way, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10068100.pdf
- (minutes) Oct. 21, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 18, 2010: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Dec. 2, 2010: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 9, 2010: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 5, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100854: December 1, 2010 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pur...
- COMMUNICATION 110035: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100464, 100544, 100675, 100676, 100679, 10068...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.