Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 080434) approved July 2, 2008, entitled "An Ordinance authorizing and directing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 271 by striking from the City Plan and vacating a portion of Leithgow Street south of Reno Street and by reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for public utility purposes within the lines of Leithgow Street being stricken, all under certain terms and conditions," by extending the period for compliance with the terms and conditions stated therein.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10068300.pdf
- (minutes) Oct. 21, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 18, 2010: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Dec. 2, 2010: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 9, 2010: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 5, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 080434: Authorizing and directing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 271 by stri...
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100854: December 1, 2010 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pur...
- COMMUNICATION 110035: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100464, 100544, 100675, 100676, 100679, 10068...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.