BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Privilege Taxes," by providing for exclusions and certifications for hobbies and other not-for-profit activities, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10075401.pdf
- (minutes) Nov. 4, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- May 23, 2011: AMENDED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- (minutes) May 26, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 2, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 15, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110530: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100754, 110206, 110231, 110244, 110342, 11034...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Last action: June 15, 2011
- Councilmember Krajewski
- Council President Verna
- Councilmember Goode
- Councilmember Kelly
- Councilmember Tasco
- Councilmember Rizzo
- Councilmember Miller
- Councilmember Jones
- Councilmember Greenlee
- Councilmember Reynolds Brown
- Councilmember O'Neill
- Council President Clarke
- Councilmember Blackwell
- Councilmember Green