Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 307 by striking from the City Plan and vacating the legally open portions of Fifth Street from Race Street to Vine Street, reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for drainage and water main purposes within the lines of Fifth Street being stricken, relocating the lines and reducing the width of Florist Street from Third Street to Fourth Street, placing on the City Plan Seventh Street from Race Street to Franklin Street, and striking from the City Plan the northerly twenty-seven feet wide portion of Race St
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10076000.pdf
- (minutes) Nov. 4, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 18, 2010: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Dec. 2, 2010: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 9, 2010: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 5, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 100855: December 1, 2010 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pur...
- COMMUNICATION 110035: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100464, 100544, 100675, 100676, 100679, 10068...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.