Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 020252) approved May 29, 2002, entitled "An Ordinance authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 13-S by striking from the City Plan and vacating Lawrence Street from Wharton Street to Titan Street and Leithgow Street from Wharton Street to Titan Street; by revising the lines and grades of Reese Street from Reed Street to Wharton Street and Titan Street from Fifth Street to Fourth Street; by placing on the City Plan Earp Street from Fifth Street to relocated Leithgow Street; by striking from the City Plan and vacating
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10086000.pdf
- (minutes) Dec. 9, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 16, 2011: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Feb. 17, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 3, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- March 16, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 020252: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 13-S by striking from the...
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110037: January 26, 2011 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pur...
- COMMUNICATION 110223: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100860, 100871, 100872, 110004 and 110055, wh...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.