Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 040505) approved June 21, 2004, entitled "An Ordinance authorizing the striking from City Plan Nos. 270 and 258 of Sanger Street from Tacony Street to the westerly Pierhead Line of the Delaware River, under certain terms and conditions," by extending the period for compliance with the terms and conditions stated therein.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10087100.pdf
- (minutes) Dec. 16, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 16, 2011: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Feb. 17, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 3, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- March 16, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 040505: Authorizing the striking from City Plan Nos. 270 and 258 of Sanger Street from Tacony Street to the ...
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110037: January 26, 2011 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pur...
- COMMUNICATION 110223: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100860, 100871, 100872, 110004 and 110055, wh...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.