Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 080641) approved November 19, 2008, entitled "An Ordinance authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 128 by striking from the City Plan and vacating Eighteenth Street from Cambria Street to Indiana Avenue and reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for drainage purposes and water main purposes within the lines of Eighteenth Street being stricken, under certain terms and conditions," by extending the period for compliance with the terms and conditions stated therein.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy10087200.pdf
- (minutes) Dec. 16, 2010: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 16, 2011: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Feb. 17, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 3, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- March 16, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 080641: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 128 by striking from the ...
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110037: January 26, 2011 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pur...
- COMMUNICATION 110223: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100860, 100871, 100872, 110004 and 110055, wh...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.