Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance approved November 13, 2002, entitled "An Ordinance authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 258 by striking from the City Plan and vacating Brill Street from Torresdale Avenue to Harbison Avenue, by striking from the City Plan and vacating a certain triangular section of Harbison Avenue, and by reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for drainage purposes, water main purposes, and gas main purposes, under certain terms and conditions," by extending the period for compliance with the terms and conditions stated t
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11007100.pdf
- (minutes) Feb. 10, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 22, 2011: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) March 3, 2011: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 10, 2011: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- March 23, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110168: March 1, 2011 To the President and Member of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pursua...
- COMMUNICATION 110239: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100677, 110050, 110051, 110053, 110060 and 11...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.