Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 080637) approved November 19, 2008, entitled "An Ordinance authorizing and directing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan Nos. 34-S and 41-S by striking from the City Plan and vacating the legally open portions of Packer Avenue from Christopher Columbus Boulevard to the Pierhead Line of the Delaware River and by reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for drainage purposes, water main purposes, and public utility purposes within the lines of Packer Avenue being stricken from the City Plan, all under certain terms
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11007400.pdf
- (minutes) Feb. 10, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- March 17, 2011: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) March 24, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 31, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- April 13, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 080637: Authorizing and directing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan Nos. 34-S and 4...
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110168: March 1, 2011 To the President and Member of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pursua...
- COMMUNICATION 110288: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 1006010, 100611, 100844, 110074, 11075, 11076...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.