Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Establishing a parking regulation on Olney avenue, north side, Broad street to 15th street.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11007800.pdf
- (minutes) Feb. 10, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- March 17, 2011: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) March 24, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 31, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- April 13, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110288: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 1006010, 100611, 100844, 110074, 11075, 11076...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.