AUTOMATED RED LIGHT ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM
Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Amending Chapter 12-3000 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Use Of An Automated Red Light Enforcement System To Prevent Red Light Violations," by authorizing the installation of red light enforcement systems at the intersection of Vine Street at Broad Street, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11012000.pdf
- (minutes) Feb. 17, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- March 17, 2011: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) March 24, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 31, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- April 13, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110288: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 1006010, 100611, 100844, 110074, 11075, 11076...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.