AUTOMATED RED LIGHT ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM
Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
Amending Chapter 12-3000 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Use Of An Automated Red Light Enforcement System To Prevent Red Light Violations," by authorizing the installation of red light enforcement systems at the intersection of Island Avenue at Lindbergh Boulevard, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11023200.pdf
- (minutes) March 24, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- April 28, 2011: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) May 5, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) May 12, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- May 25, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110463: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100874, 110182, 110183, 110186, 110209, 11023...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.