Authorizing the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development (PAID) to purchase approximately twenty-eight acres of land situate on the west side of the Schuylkill River between 56th and 58th Streets, under and subject to the terms and conditions of the Philadelphia Industrial and Commercial Development Agreement among the City, PAID, and the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11036900.pdf
- (minutes) May 12, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- June 9, 2011: HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- (minutes) ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 16, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- July 19, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110596: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100678, 110132, 110226, 110258, 110298, 11029...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.