Controlled by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
Adopting an Amendment to Section V of the Articles of Incorporation of the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development by increasing the Authority's term of existence to a date fifty years from the date of approval of Articles of Amendment by the Secretary of the Commonwealth, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11037000.pdf
- (minutes) May 12, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL
- June 1, 2011: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- (minutes) June 2, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 9, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 22, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110542: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 100755, 110304, 110370 and 110374, which were...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.