BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Privilege Taxes," by providing for certain exclusions relating to investments made under the federal New Market Tax Credit program, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11037301.pdf
- (minutes) May 12, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- June 6, 2011: HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- AMENDED by Committee on Finance
- (minutes) June 9, 2011: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 16, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- July 5, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110595: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090746, 110056, 110185, 110229, 110371, 11037...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.