RESTATED GENERAL WATER AND WASTEWATER REVENUE BOND ORDINANCE
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Constituting the Fifteenth Supplemental Ordinance to the Restated General Water and Wastewater Revenue Bond Ordinance of 1989, as supplemented; authorizing the Bond Committee to issue and sell either at public or private sale Water and Wastewater Revenue Bonds; providing that such Bonds shall bear interest at prescribed fixed or variable rates; authorizing agreements to provide credit enhancement or payment or liquidity sources or swap payments (or any combination of the foregoing) for such Bonds; authorizing the Director of Finance to take certain actions with regard to the sale of such Bonds
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11037500.pdf
- (minutes) May 12, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- June 6, 2011: HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- (minutes) June 9, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 16, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- July 5, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110595: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090746, 110056, 110185, 110229, 110371, 11037...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.