BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on the Environment
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Privilege Taxes," by changing the reporting requirement related to the Sustainable Business Tax Credit; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11044200.pdf
- (minutes) May 26, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on the Environment by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 26, 2011: HEARING HELD by Committee on the Environment
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on the Environment
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on the Environment
- (minutes) Oct. 27, 2011: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Nov. 3, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 14, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110861: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 110442, 110533, 110548-A, 110552, 110554, 110...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.