BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
Amending subsection 19-2604(6) of The Philadelphia Code, under which businesses that enter into agreements to make contributions to community development corporations receive business privilege tax credits, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11056101.pdf
- (minutes) Sept. 8, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 5, 2011: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- AMENDED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- (minutes) Oct. 6, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Oct. 13, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 26, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110775: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 110498, 110556, 110558, 110559 and 110561, wh...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.