Controlled by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
Authorizing the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development ("PAID") to purchase a certain tract of land with the improvements thereon situate at 9470 Ashton Road, under and subject to the terms and conditions of the Philadelphia Industrial and Commercial Development Agreement among the City, PAID, and the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11063200.pdf
- (minutes) Sept. 22, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 26, 2011: HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- (minutes) Oct. 27, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Nov. 3, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 14, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110861: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 110442, 110533, 110548-A, 110552, 110554, 110...
- COMMUNICATION 110777: October 26, 2011 To the President and Member of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Purs...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 9470 Ashton Road, Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia Industrial and Commercial Development Agreement, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.