AUTOMATED RED LIGHT ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM
Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Amending Chapter 12-3000 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Use Of An Automated Red Light Enforcement System To Prevent Red Light Violations," by authorizing the installation of red light enforcement systems at the intersection of Woodhaven Road at Knights Road, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy11063500.pdf
- (minutes) Sept. 22, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 19, 2011: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Oct. 20, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Oct. 27, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 14, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 110860: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 110291, 110293, 110499, 110550, 110555, 11056...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.