BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Privilege Taxes," to rename the Business Privilege Tax the Business Income and Receipts Tax and the Business Privilege License the Commercial Activity License, and making conforming amendments throughout The Philadelphia Code, all under certain terms and conditions.
- (minutes) Oct. 27, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 29, 2011: AMENDED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- (minutes) Dec. 1, 2011: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 8, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 21, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
Locations mentioned in this bill
- Licenses and Inspections, Philadelphia, PA
- Administration and Enforcement, Philadelphia, PA
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.