Authorizing the Director of Commerce and the Director of Finance to enter into a multi-year agreement or agreements with the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development ("PAID"), the Redevelopment Authority of the City of Philadelphia ("RDA"), and other parties as necessary concerning the parking garage project constructed as part of the overall Market Street East - Gallery II Redevelopment Project, including an amendment to the agreement between the City and PAID, as amended, originally authorized by Bill No. 546 (approved June 15, 1993), and further authorizing the Director of Commerce
- (minutes) Dec. 1, 2011: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Dec. 8, 2011: AMENDED by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- AMENDED by Committee on Finance
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON FINAL PASSAGE CALENDAR FOR NEXT MEETING. by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- (minutes) Dec. 15, 2011: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 21, 2011: SIGNED by MAYOR
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.