Controlled by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property to enter into a sublease agreement with the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development, for certain land and improvements located at 300 E. Hunting Park Avenue, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy12008400.pdf
- (minutes) Feb. 9, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- March 14, 2012: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- (minutes) March 15, 2012: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) March 22, 2012: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- March 30, 2012: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 120292: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill No. 120084, which was passed by Council on March 2...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.