Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 271 by striking from the City Plan and vacating Bodine Street from Spring Garden Street to Green Street and reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for use as a pedestrian walkway within the easterly six feet wide portion of said Bodine Street, under certain terms and conditions, and authorizing acceptance of the grant to the City of the said right-of-way.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy12039500.pdf
- (minutes) May 10, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- June 7, 2012: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) June 14, 2012: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 21, 2012: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 13, 2012: NO ACTION TAKEN by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 120581: June 6, 2012 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuan...
- COMMUNICATION 120701: September 11, 2011 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: ...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 701 Ramona Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19124, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Front St & Cambria St, Philadelphia, PA 19133, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- 3201 Fox Street, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.